- Analyze user stories by discussing with the product owner and product specialists
- Collaborate daily with the developers to define the needed tests in each user story
- Implement Good Testing Practices and guidelines from the Testing Community.
- Implement, maintain and execute both automated and manual tests for the Scrum team
- Contribute and perform Load tests and other Non-Functional tests.
- Implement Automated Regression Testing for each new user story
- Implement Automated System Integration Testing for each release
- Functional testing for each user story developed by the development team.
Salary: INR Open for Right Candidate
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in testing within an Agile process and a Devops continuous integration process, where the goal is to automate the tests during the sprint.
- Should Understands what is unit testing and work in team with developers and product specialists to ensure quality at the end of the sprint.
- General: -
- Software Testing in an agile process (R > 2 years)
- DevOps Continuous Integration and Deployment (R > 2 years)
- Agile methodology (SCRUM) (R > 2 years)
- Delivery of developed enterprise software (R)
- Working in offshore mode with remote team members (P)
- The maritime shipping industry (P)
- Technical: -
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (VSTS) (Tests, Backlogs, GIT) (R > 2 years)
- Microsoft .Net C# and web API development (R > 2 years)
- MS Windows Server (R)
- MS SQL Server (R)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (R)
- Unit testing (P)
- Coded-UI tests (P)
- Testing certification (ISTQB) (P)
- Fluency in English (oral and written Proficient level) (R)
- Multicultural and international work collaboration (R)
- Communication skills (verbal and written) (R)
MSC TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED